The Actiwave range of miniature biomedical waveform recorders are designed to capture EMG, EEG and ECG signals in daily living. Using ultra miniature recorders which are available with either 1, 2 or 4 channels of recording capability, EMG, EEG and ECG waveforms can be recorded discreetly without the need for a large belt mounted recorder or lengthy wires. Each recorder can simply be taped or glued to the skin near to the position of the electrodes. The very small size and weight of these units makes them ideal for paediatric and pre-clinical use.
CamNtech supplies a range of waveform recorders and docking stations to suit all applications.
- ECG 24 Hour Holter Recordings, 5 lead and 3 lead ECG.
- Paediatric ECG, EEG, EMG.
- Adult ECG, EEG, EMG.
- Free Living Recordings of Bio-potentials.
- Ideal for veterinary applications.
- Configure/setup of the Actiwave
- Download data from the Actiwave
- Standard, EDF+ data format
- View data using freely-available software