Cephalon is committed to providing you with the best support available before, during, and after the installation process.
- Pre-installation project planning- site visit for multiple Fixed systems.
- Consultation before, during cable installation and fixture mounting.
- Installation of Nicolet units (not including in-wall cables andassociated wall plate termination.)
- Connection of all Nicolet equipment to customer-installed wallplates.
- Application and Service training at Cephalon headquarters.
- Ongoing service and support for your investment.
Cephalon is available to consult with you to help determine the following:
- Required equipment
- Equipment location
- Wall plates
- Power outlets
- UPS/Power conditioning and for stationary systems:
- Patient room equipment requirements
- Control room equipment requirements
- Equipment racks and consoles
For stationary systems, Cephalon can provide specifications on equipment racks.
The facility will provide installation of in-wall cables, wall plates, power outlets, and special equipment mounting needs. Telephone technical support is available from Cephalon with help in answering questions not covered by this guide, but it is highly recommended that you and your installation staff become familiar with everything covered in this guide to make the installation process as smooth as possible.